Welcome to our website! I can best tell you about who we are with two words: roots and branches. We believe people and congregations need both for the living of stable, healthy, fruitful, and faithful Christian lives in the 21st century. Among many things,
- Our roots reach deeply into the Bible and the presbyterian and reformed tradition.
- Our roots are Protestant but with a healthy respect for other Christian churches and traditions.
- Our roots are Trinitarian -believing in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Our roots are nurtured in traditional but lively and alive
- Our roots are also nurtured by a commitment to life-long learning and discipleship.
- Our roots include the Gospel’s call for a saving relationship to Jesus Christ and the joyful and faithful participation in his church.
Branches, of course, spread out, reach out. So in the name of Christ,
- We seek to reach out to the lost with the Gospel of God’s grace in Christ.
- We seek to reach out in ministry to persons in need.
- We seek to reach persons of all ages, helping them to
live in this 21st century world with strong and vibrant faith.
- We seek to reach out to another if and when there is conflict, so we may practice and know the joy of Christian reconciliation.
There is much more to say, but we hope you enjoy this website. And, of course, we invite you to join us for worship. Any questions? Please contact us.
Grace and peace to all in the name of Christ,
Pastor Roy Hall